Is chemically equivalent DOW CORNING(R) DB-310 ANTIFOAM EMULSION. 30% active silicone emulsion designed to control foam in aqueous systems over wide pH ranges.
• Immediate defoaming action at low concentrations
• Long lasting foam inhibition
• Foam control in aqueous, chemical, oil, and petroleum systems.
• Controls aqueous foamers over a wide range of industrial processes and products; however, it is not intended to be used in food or drug processing.
• Potential uses include:
- Gas scrubbing (amine or carbonate)
- Gas drying (glycol)
- Pesticide manufacture
- Industrial textile processes